[Jailbreak] Questionable LRs (part 2 I guess because the last one was years ago) (2 Viewers)

kiwyko

Hello I was wondering if the following custom LRs are allowed:

- Entire round, besides movement, is decided by /wvote only. This means that everything is decided by the /wvote command i.e. what minigame the reds want to pick, whether said minigame is first to finish, if the last red gets LR, what happens when a red finishes, etc. I specified "besides movement" because the first time we tried this was *everything* under the /wvote mercy and while that was fun and chaotic, it was a disaster since you had to do /wvote what_do afk? bombrush crouchwalk tauntwalk. On the bright side it was fun with @scootyman as the warden(which I got voted off to not get LR) but it rose some complications. This does NOT prevent the warden from manipulating the votes(so you can have every vote say yes). There doesnt *seem* to be a cooldown but if there is then I guess it's a low cooldown.

- Warden must attempt to play 2 minigames at the same time for the round. This means that warden needs to have (up to red's decision) 2 active minigames concurrently. i.e. have reds do climb while other half does crush game.

- Cells all day. Entire round happens only in cells(not the cell area)

- If a red dies by a minigame a restriction is added. i.e. red dies in crush game, a restriction(no crouching/taunting/jumping for the *rest* of the round) happens

- If a red kills a guard, FF is turned on. Asking this because this might cause guards to bait which is probably bad

- 9crush sorted by classes. (both LR and non-LR)

- 9 square... with only 2(or any restricted amount of) squares(both LR and non-LR)

- All guards/warden must kill all rebelling reds before giving next LR. Epic Round delay moment.

Please give feedback, tysm

All of these are allowed.

To explain the warden vote one, as long as the warden's orders are still legal, he's allowed to have reds decide them. So technically the only thing that wasn't valid during that round was me freekilling you at the end because the reds voted to slay you.

To explain the warden vote one, as long as the warden's orders are still legal, he's allowed to have reds decide them. So technically the only thing that wasn't valid during that round was me freekilling you at the end because the reds voted to slay you.
tbh only reason I made this thread was because Nergal said wasnt allowed because of a cooldown so I just made it while I cooked up some others. although it IS FUNNY for the reds to vote to slay me

Incorrect.

- All guards/warden must kill all rebelling reds before giving next LR. Epic Round delay moment.
The Warden must actively give out orders and not purposely delay the round.
The last non rebelling red must always be given LR upon being earning it and cannot be delayed even by a round existing LR.

Cells all day. Entire round happens only in cells(not the cell area)
The Warden can come up with Minigames of his own but it must be played out of the range of the cell area. A custom game done for last request may be done in the cell area however.
The rule here says sure you can play a custom game in cell area but a custom game isnt defined in the example you give here so there is no way to progress the round so therefore it would not be allowed as it would purposely delay the round. It says the warden can come up with minigames of his own but im struggling to find any sort of minigame that is playable with all of the prisoners remaining in their cells.

upon further glances the other examples seem fine but these two stick out as some that are unnacceptable.

hope this clears some things up.

1st one is bullshit, since most warden dont know how to perform the votes and its quite a nuisance to make for every little thing a vote, If warden wants to do it sure, but he doesnt have to.

2nd one doesnt seem to bad however, Reds must be able to pick the game they want to play freely and can not be forced by warden, otherwise this would be favoring.

3rd is basically just cellwars? Which cant be done if there are more than 3 blus including if its an LR (Correct me on this if im wrong)

4th one is not doable because there are only so many things to restrict, would personally turn out into a massive clusterfuck and huge accidental freekill potential by lack of awareness by the guards.

5th Just play... 9Crush without class restrictions, especially because you need 1 of every class (that listen to you) otherwise you are at risk of causing a failround and ultimately getting guardbanned.

6th I guess you could do that? But whats the point?

7th As cowboy explained you have to give the last non rebelling red LR asap

TLDR : Pick HNS or HG, no warden will put up with this Dogshit :)

Reactions: Cowboy
5th Just play... 9Crush without class restrictions, especially because you need 1 of every class (that listen to you) otherwise you are at risk of causing a failround and ultimately getting guardbanned.
tbf I only asked this because it just makes it easier to sort out whos not to kill. you can do this easily in ba_spacejail if you just delegate all the classes to their logos but I can see why it would be hard in... every other map lol. (skill issue for me then, although sometimes not hard)

2nd one doesnt seem to bad however, Reds must be able to pick the game they want to play freely and can not be forced by warden, otherwise this would be favoring.
Straightforward with "go to either crush game or climb". Nice for clarifying

1st one is bullshit, since most warden dont know how to perform the votes and its quite a nuisance to make for every little thing a vote, If warden wants to do it sure, but he doesnt have to.
Yeah this one was the one I was thinking would not be allowed, similar to "warden must say" but cool.

4th one is not doable because there are only so many things to restrict, would personally turn out into a massive clusterfuck and huge accidental freekill potential by lack of awareness by the guards
Could just do as many restrictions as possible, so that includes
- no jumping
- no crouching
- no taunting
- medics no healing
- Spys no sapping
- scouts no projectiles
- no whipping/swinging melee(?)
I can see why it's BS though... and that also requires guards and warden being more aware

TLDR : Pick HNS or HG, no warden will put up with this Dogshit
Was aspiring for more chaotic options. I love HnS(depends on the map) and HG as much as the next person and wanted to see the limits of LR. Tysm for the responses

• Friendly
Reactions: _Black
No worries, my wording may not be the nicest, but you are way better of with doing "reasonable LRs" instead of those, keep in mind, if an Admin is on, you can do certain custom LRs if the Admin plays along.

High Gravity rounds, Disco mode, Admin Abuse Day, stuff like that

Reactions: Cowboy
As for the 1st one (using /wvote), given how each vote would take 10-15 seconds on average, it would just make the round go way longer than necessary and can be considered delaying.

Reactions: PistolPoppinSince02
"hey mind if i copy off your homework?"

"sure just dont make it obvious"

so there is no way to progress the round so therefore it would not be allowed as it would purposely delay the round.
As for the 1st one (using /wvote), given how each vote would take 10-15 seconds on average, it would just make the round go way longer than necessary and can be considered delaying.

Wait so is the /wvote one allowed yay or nay because I see

upon further glances the other examples seem fine but these two stick out as some that are unnacceptable.
and

conflicting.

Not really, just didn't want to overly analyze the post and Denzel just pointed out something I missed.

Hopefully your intentions aren't trying to find lrs with the intentions of aggravating others or trying to delay rounds for other people. Wouldn't be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread